Careers @ Thrivology
Thrivology is a Christian outpatient group practice dedicated to helping our clients move past their daily struggles and understand what it means to thrive. Our mission is simple; We promote healing in a comprehensive way through respectful treatment in a warm and nurturing environment.
Therapist/Counselor - Full Time
Thrivology is hiring a full-time Therapist/Counselor who can provide individual, couple, and family therapy in an outpatient clinic setting. Responsibilities include intake, diagnosis, treatment planning and documentation.
Qualifications: 1) LCPC or LCSW, strong Christian character, excellent work ethic, minimum of two years counseling experience (residential facility or outpatient clinic preferred) OR 2) Recent Graduate school completion with a degree eligible for a Montana PCLC license.
Competitive salary or 50% option, plus the following benefits:
- Flexible scheduling options in an outpatient setting, Monday through Friday
- Health coverage for employee
- Matching retirement contributions
- CEU funding
- Weekly on-site supervision
- Team environment
- Quarterly trainings
- Administrative support and EHR
- 2-4 weeks paid vacation plus holidays
Salary: $44,000.00 - $64,000.00 per year
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Health Insurance Contribution
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development Assistance
- Retirement Plan
- Relocation Assistance
If interested, please see our job posting on Indeed.com, or complete the form below.